Sunday, June 24, 2012

Catching Up

I don't know if anyone is reading this blog, but I have stopped posting - AGAIN! I have taken some pictures for the Photo Challenge, but didn't keep up with the dates and so I stopped posting.  I spent a few days with the grandson and didn't write during that time, either. Here is some of what has been happening. 


Happiness Key wallhanging Quilt A-Long with Pat Sloan and Emilie Richards is now complete and ready to hang in my classroom.
 I caught up by knitting 17 blocks for the Crazy Patch Afghan Block of the Month with Holiday Mystery Gifts yahoo group. 
July 1 I get my next 5 blocks to knit.
 Tickety Tock donation block with Fandom in Stitches. There is no picture on this site, but just scroll down a couple of rows.
 Photo a Day Challenge - Got out of the house for some outstanding ribs.
 How can you not love this face and smile?
 Here he's waiting for Gammie to come visit.
 Nerd Girl Yarns based on Dr. Who - Colorway: They Are No One. It's based on BadWolf/Parting of the Ways:  Season 1 final 2 shows.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures. I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment