Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Time

      I have been in Hutto babysitting a sick grandson. We had a lot of fun together. I forgot how much energy it takes to keep a 13 month old entertained.
      I have been going through my sewing room cleaning out, rearranging, updating my project list. I have more work today. I'd like to get it completed by tomorrow so I can get back to sewing and knitting.
     I went to a UFO (unfinished objects) pajama party last night at Quilter's Emporium. I finished sewing the rail fence blocks and the 1/4 square triangle blocks for Civil Times by June Vogltance. I bought the fabric needed to complete the quilt, too. 

VP-059-MODEL-ZOOM.jpg
thumb3.aspx.jpg
             I've chosen a brown with pink roses for the setting triangles and a pink for the stars.
il_fullxfull.96147949.jpgThe large print is for the backing. I'm looking forward to completing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment