Friday, January 7, 2011

Reading is the Best

I received a Kindle for Christmas. I'm so excited to be able to carry many books with me. This  gives me a choice of books to read and saves my arm for the strain of a bag of 10-15 books.


    
I have bought a few books from favorite authors ( Emily Richards, Sue Grafton, Maeve Binchy, and Debbie Macomber) and downloaded books that are in the public domain.

I chose Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice, and Tale of Two Cities among others. I've read some othe classic books, but not others. Here is a list of public domain books that are in the Kindle library. Here is an article tells of many places that you can get public domain books.

Hope you read a lot this year, I'm planning to! I've started Sue Grafton's T is for Trespass!

No comments:

Post a Comment