Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Quilt Market and Festival

     One of the best times of year is here! Houston Quilt Market starts this week followed by the Houston Quilt Festival. It's a great place to be for Quilt Lovers. I have been attending this Festival since Daniel was little! He went with me several times, in a stroller.
     There are many reasons I love to go to the Quilt Festival. One great one is getting to visit with Pat Sloan, my favorite quilt designer. She is so creative, generous, and fun. It will be great to visit for a little while.
     Pam Kitty Morning has created a link for us to keep track of  all the people who will be posting about events from Quilt Market. It's a great looking design, too.
    I hope the people coming to Houston will be able to stand the humidity. It is the worst we've had all summer. It's supposed to rain this weekend so maybe it will cool off some for all the visitors.
    I'll keep you all posted on what I do and see at Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment