Monday, September 7, 2009

What's In Your Project Bag?

Pat Sloan asked the members of her Quilt Mashup Forum to show and tell about our project bags. I have several bags because I never know which project I want to work on. I received this bag as a gift from my friend Sheila. Isn't is just beautiful. It's handmade, too. I have Zelda's Fancy Hat pattern traced and ready to stitch.

            
 
This is my "Pat Sloan" project bag. I made it years ago. Inside, I have a felt jack 'o lantern that needs the button hole stitch and the fabric ready to trace the designs for the Vintage Treat of Treat quilt by Crabapple Hill.
I have two bags that have yarn projects in them. They each have various projects: dish rags, amigarumi, and others. The tote on the left is a Vera Bradley and I made the one on the right with some great cupcake fabric.
  
These last 2 are a lace knitting shawl and a brightly colored embroidery.
One of the reasons I have so many projects going is that I have so many bags! I just love bags and totes of many kinds. You have to put your work in something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment